Sunday, May 23, 2010

Who IS Michael "G", and why is he writing on this blog

Well I'm not Michael "J", he is better looking and has a lot more money. Of course I am the Mike part of the "Mike and Chris Wandering RVers.  I am not replacing Chris as the primary writer. I truly LOVE her narrations and stories.  At times I may repeat something that she has all ready recorded so bare with us. I may as well tell you up front I probably won't write every day. As always I will do the best I can. On occasion I get a twitchy fer and everything disappears. Yes sometimes frustrating. I will also be sharing with you some anecdote from past 10 or so years.  Don't worry,  I will change the names to protect the insane.
Well? here we are, been on the road living in the RV for about 7 weeks enjoying beautiful day after day, and we have traveled about 30 miles.  So far the RV has operating like a fine Timex, "takes a licking and keeps on tickenBy for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment